Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nick Cannon is Not Very Happy With Eminem

Eminem rips Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon on “Bagpipes from Baghdad,” on his new album Relapse. Slim Shady and Mariah were rumored to have dated in the past. She has denied the relationship.

Cannon responded to lyrics that include: I can’t imagine hat’s going through your mind after such a nasty breakup with that Latin hunk Luis Miguel,” Em raps n reference to the diva’s ex-boyfriend. “Nick Cannon better back the fuck up/ I’m not playin’/ I want her back you punk.

with a lengthy response that read in its entirety here:

Well, well, well. Fresh off the plane with my wife from our second honeymoon on the beautiful secluded islands of the Maldives and what do I find in my email box? A mediocre (at best) Eminem record that sounds like it was written in 2001. At first I thought it was old material that had been dug up from when dude “fantasized” about having a pretend fling with Mariah. I was thinking to myself, “Hey that was before me so it is really none of my business, so I’m going to give him a pass.”

So as I continued to semi enjoy Marshall’s rhyme scheme and flow, I mean let’s be honest dude used to be incredible. He was a witty lyrist with dope delivery and timing. Some even say, one of the best to ever do it. I had nothing but respect for this dude. But all of a sudden I hear my name in the verse! My first reaction was like, “This is his new shit??? Wow, that’s too bad…” Then I felt sorry for him because he must really be stuck in the past. Not only has his music not evolved, but also homeboy is still obsessed with my wife, the same female that wouldn’t let him get to second base from 8 years ago! He even describes his desperate lameness in this bad excuse for storytelling track. That’s some real middle school shit right there! (What type of grown ass man lies about getting with a chick) Only Slim Lamey! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites