Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Worst Movie Ever Made

I remembered this awful movie when I caught word yesterday that my middle school girlfriend got a sex change last year. I did a little Googling and came across her blog that said this:

"I never dressed as a feminine woman or dated men as a female..."

What a liar! Did she forget all about our magical month together in 7th grade? Anyway, we were inexplicably in the front row of the sold out theater seeing this creepy, creepy film.

"A marvelously witty and wacky black comedy"?! The critic must have been referring to Sinbad's "Houseguest". And geez, how old is Mary Steenburgen now?

If you're wondering, the horrible film grossed $7.5 million, half of which seemed to have come from my local theater.

3 comments:

  1. Houseguest is awesome. Sinbad at his finest. You can't put a value on acting like that of the two Italian goons in that film. Ditto for the child predator principal from Ferris Bueller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I stopped at "my middle school girlfriend got a sex change last year." what did you do to the woman? hahaha

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites