Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hi

Since no one will be reading this mess of a blog any time soon, I will take this time to introduce myself. If you couldn't guess by now my name is Brian and I'm using this platform to prove I have friends. I have so many brilliant thoughts to share, but why waste them on this site? Instead I will post half-baked Seinfeldian observations, invention ideas that I have neither the knowledge or motivation to follow-through on, and a healthy dose of politics, technology, sports, and entertainment.

But the real goal of this site is to get perspectives from friends around the country. People from NYC, DC, Philly, Miami, Chicago, New Orleans, to name a few, will all share their thoughts and anecdotes about whatever they want to talk about in their neighborhood or in their maladjusted minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites