Friday, February 27, 2009

Introducing Kate

So yesterday I was skipping merrily along extremely pleased with both myself and the $6.99 bottle of sparkling wine that my boss' lesbian sister had sent to him via the US Postal Service for Christmas when I came to a depressing realization. I am the personification of cheap champagne.

Think about it. It is actually shocking it took me so long to reach this conclusion. It seems like a good idea at the time. Gives the illusion of being fun and fancy (as I am usually overdressed). Until the next day when you wake up with a mind splitting headache wanting to vomit, thinking "Well I won't be doing that again." Basically this boils down to the following.....

Kate = Andre (**the cold duck variety, I don't think I qualify as a brut)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Add to Technorati Favorites